October 16, 2020 1:54 pm
Low in carbs and perfect for the fall!
• 4 large field mushrooms
• 100g gorgonzola or other blue cheese (crumbled)
• 25g walnuts (toasted & chopped)
• 4 thyme sprigs
• 1 tbsp butter (cut into small pieces)
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C gas 6
- Wash then place the mushrooms onto a baking tray.
- Sprinkle over the cheese, walnuts, thyme sprigs and butter.
- Place into the oven and cook for 10 minutes until the mushrooms have softened and the cheese has melted.
- Add any garnish of your choice, serve & enjoy!
Recipe taken from BBC Good Food
Categorised in: Recipes
This post was written by millerwp