Welcome to your Chorley estate agent
Contact our Chorley Team
Visit your Nearest Branch
Euxton Charnock- Rochard Coppull Buckshaw Eccleston Heskin Astley-Village Heath-Charnock Adlington Anderton Anglezarke Heapy Wheelton Brinscall Withnell Clayton-le-woods Whittle-Le-Woods
First of all, we promise to do our utmost to get you the best possible price for your house, bungalow, flat, apartment or commercial premises. You will be provided with a realistic, and usually quite accurate, valuation to base your selling price on. By combining our extensive industry expertise with local market knowledge, as well as taking local points of interest and key selling points of your property into account, we provide every client with a selling price that is fair, honest and one that we are certain you will be happy with.
Looking to boost your property’s value? We can also recommend quick fixes and upgrades that can add value, allowing you to increase your asking price, and give you a greater return on investment.
Seen a property you like but the seller has listed it on an online auction? No need to worry. Buying a property online may be a lot easier than you think, simply requiring registration on our bidding platform, which once completed gives you access to download legal documents and arrange viewings. Should you make an offer, or bid, and the auction is conditional, then if the reserve price is met, the highest bidder enters into a reservation agreement and the house is theirs. With an unconditional auction, contracts are exchanged straight after the auction and you are legally obliged to purchase the property. We work with IAM Sold, whose expertise within the industry is paramount, and together, we can guide you on best practices, ensuring your bid is the winning one.
If you’re looking for a speedy, secure and hassle-free solution, that cuts out estate agent fees and removes the risk of buyers falling through, then this may be just the option for you.
All of our conveyancers are highly reputable individuals regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
What Can Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open up a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum of sale, or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches and highlight any factors, such as proposed building works that will be occurring
- Advise on next steps after a home survey has been undertaken.
- Send you any documents and contracts for you to check through and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange and completion.
Our conveyancers will get you legally prepared for every step of the home buying and selling process, ensuring you understand every term, stipulation and agreement.
We are proud to offer a range of financial services, which includes:
- Life Insurance: Ensuring that your loved ones are looked after should you pass away.
- Business Insurance: Covering everything from business loan protection, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- First Time Buyer: From deposits and contracts to mortgages and viewings, there’s a lot to take care of when you’re looking for your new home. We’re always here to offer advice and guide you through the process, preventing pitfalls and helping you to move in as quickly as possible.
- Critical Illness Protection: Pays out a tax-free lump sum should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on the lives of you and your family.
- Income Protection: Pays you a regular monthly benefit should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance: From dwelling coverage and flood insurance to theft, natural disasters and damage, we trust Strathon Park Financial to keep our clients covered.
Why Move To Chorley
First of all, Chorley has two main landmarks. Rivington Pike offers stunning views over Rivington Reservoir and the Moors. Astley Hall is a romantic looking Grade 1 listed historic house dating from 1578 housing a museum and art gallery and sitting in 43 hectares of gardens. Parkland and ancient woods. In the summer months, the park is the venue for several special events. Including art exhibitions and outdoor theatre performances.
What is Chorley Famous for?
As well as being home to Chorley FM (made famous by comedian Peter Kay in TV series ‘Phoenix Nights’) and neighbouring village Eccleston. Boasting Olympic cyclist Sir Bradley Wiggins as a resident. Chorley has one other important claim to fame – Chorley cakes!
Anyone moving to Chorley should take note that the Lancastrian culinary gem is not to be confused with the inferior Eccles Cakes. Chorley cakes consist of currants, sultanas and spices encased in delicious pastry with a dusting of sugar and were made for miners coming out of the pits. Likewise,these days we all get to enjoy them!
What Chorley has to off for Families
Above all, for families with children, Chorley offers a range of respected education establishments for all ages. Of note are Withnell Primary School. Balshaw Lane Community Primary School. Euxton CE Voluntary Aided Primary School. Euxton Primrose Primary School and Eccleston St Mary’s CE Primary School who all achieved ‘Outstanding’ ratings with Ofsted.
Uniting the communities around Chorley is a dynamic calendar of special events. Including the Chorley Grand Prix. Chorley Food Festival and Chorley Carnival. All offer entertainment for all ages and pull visitors in from across the region.
Sporting interests are catered for with several golf clubs, cricket clubs and of course Chorley Football Club, known as the Magpies due to their black and white kit. For those looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle, Chorley offers the David Lloyd fitness centre and sports and fitness facilities at the All Season Leisure Centre.
Chorley Train Station
As well as offering excellent access across the UK by car, Chorley has a main line rail station with regular services to Preston, Blackpool, Bolton and Manchester. As well as frequent services to Barrow in the Lake District and Manchester Airport for international travel.