Welcome to Our Culcheth Branch
Contact our Culcheth Team
Our Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
Sell Your Property
Thinking of selling your home, but want to ensure that you do it right? We’ve been successfully selling houses, flats, bungalows and apartments for over 125 years - having built up a reputation as a reliable, trustworthy and professional business that you can always depend on to keep the process moving. From valuing your property and promoting it through a range of offline and online channels such as Rightmove and Zoopla, to staging and hosting viewings, we ensure that your property is seen in the best possible light by potential buyers. Along with managing the negotiations, keeping you up to date with all offers and the status of your paperwork, we’ll assist and guide you throughout the whole process, providing you with all the support you need.
All of our clients can choose from two bespoke packages, which can include:
Colour Floor Plan.
Energy Performance Certificate.
Legal Fees paid for.
With a ‘No Sale No Fee’ motto, you can’t go wrong with Miller Metcalfe.
With Culcheth’s rich history, it’s no surprise that this lovely village has much to offer in the way of living space, providing buyers with a great opportunity to find a home they love. Whether you’re thinking of selling a 4-bedroom detached house on Culcheth Hall Drive, a 3-bedroom bungalow on Common Lane or a 1-bedroom apartment on Ellesmere Road, then we promise you a valuation that is fair, honest and reliable. Using our vast industry experience and extensive local market knowledge, as well as considering local points of interest and key selling points, we consistently provide clients with valuations that leave smiles on their faces and leave buyers wanting to find out more.
As property professionals, we can also offer advice on how quick fixes, redecoration and upgrades can considerably increase the value of your property, giving you a greater return on investment from the negotiations.
Call us today for your free, no obligation property valuation.
We know the thought of selling your house, or purchasing a new property at auction sounds like it might be fraught with issues, but in actuality, it’s a lot safer, and simpler than you might think, with benefits including:
- Selling for 0% commission, with the buyer paying the costs.
- No sale no fee legal packs, protecting you and your investment.
- A secure sale, as the buyer has to pay a reservation fee making them responsible for, and committed to, the purchase.
- You can set a minimum reserve price, meaning your flat, apartment, house or bungalow will never sell less than what you’re asking for it.
- You can see all competing bids and place your bid at a price that you feel comfortable with, without the stresses of uncertainty or a closed bidding war.
- You can bid through our online auction 24/7 from any device and any location, ensuring you won’t miss your chance to purchase that perfect property.
- All of our auctions come with a fixed timescale to exchange and complete, so you know your moving date right from the start.
- We can offer a bespoke service that ensures you receive all the guidance you need for an effective result.
We can provide our clients with a great range of financial services, such as:
- Life Insurance: Taking care of your loved ones should you pass away.
- Business Insurance: Covering everything from business loan protection, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- First Time Buyer: From deposits and contracts to mortgages and viewings, we can help first time buyers with all aspects of the property chain, offering guidance and support to reduce the likelihood of issues occuring.
- Critical Illness Protection: Pays out a tax-free lump sum should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on the lives of you and your family.
- Income Protection: Pays you a regular monthly benefit should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance: From dwelling coverage and flood insurance to theft, natural disasters and damage, we trust Strathon Park Financial to keep our clients covered.
All of our conveyancers are highly reputable individuals regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
What Can Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open up a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum of sale, or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches and highlight any factors, such as proposed building works that will be occurring
- Advise on next steps after a home survey has been undertaken.
- Send you any documents and contracts for you to check through and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange and completion.
Our conveyancers will get you legally prepared for every step of the home buying and selling process, ensuring you understand every term, stipulation and agreement.
If selling – be it a house, bungalow, flat, apartment or a commercial property, such as an office, industrial unit or shop – we can arrange a convenient time to visit the property to conduct a free, no obligation property valuation. We will share our detailed and up-to-date understanding of the local property market and work with you to determine the most advantageous and competitive sale price.
Culcheth is our home too; it’s where we work and where many of us live, shop and socialise, and our families go to school. This means we can offer you an in-depth understanding of the local property market and first-hand advice on what it’s really like to be part of the Culcheth community. Whether a first time buyer, a vendor with a property to sell a home, apartment or commercial space to buy, Miller Metcalfe estate agents Culcheth works hard to ensure the moving process is as smooth and stress free as possible.
As an independent estate agency we have different ambitions to the bigger boys. We are driven by customer satisfaction not profit hungry shareholders, and are extremely proud that much of our estate agency work comes from repeat business and positive word-of-mouth recommendations from happy clients.
From our Culcheth estate agency, we can offer a full range of property services for clients buying and selling residential or commercial property in Glazebury, Glazebrook, Risley, Croft, Newton-Le-Willows, Winwick, Rixton, Golborne, Lowton, Astley, Tyldesley, Hollins Green, Birchwood and Oakwood.
We can also provide free valuations on land with and without planning permission and, if desired, introduce you to local commercial and residential property developers who can help you unlock the land’s potential value. Once instructed, we will ensure the property is comprehensively marketed on the UK’s leading property portals as well as through our own estate agency network and property features in the most popular local press. We will also proactively market the property to our extensive database of potential buyers.
If you’re looking to buy a residential or commercial unit, our understanding of what’s available on the market combined with our first hand knowledge of the area and it’s amenities puts us in a great position to present suitable properties to you for your consideration. We’ll also tip you off whenever we get a ‘sniff’ of anything new and exciting coming into the estate agency that meets your criteria.
Our auctioneering division stages up to five auctions each year so if you’re looking to sell very quickly or have a residential or commercial property or land more suited to an auction it may be worth asking their advice. Our experience in auctions means we have excellent local knowledge and access to a database of cash investors. We’ll organise, promote and host a pre-sale viewing and ensure the legal pack is available to potential buyers so check can be made in advance of the auction. Once a bid is confirmed, we’ll follow it up with all parties to complete within 28 days.
Why Move To Culcheth?
Moving to Culcheth and the local area around this lovely village could be one of the best moves you ever make.
At just 6 miles north-east of Warrington, Culcheth is a popular place to live and is packed full of amenities to serve the needs and interests of residents of all ages. These include a library, village hall hosting various community events, two supermarkets, several pubs and a wide range of independent businesses including restaurants, cafes and takeaways.
There are several sports clubs offering table tennis, cricket, tennis, croquet, football and bowls as well as the prestigious Leigh Golf Club. For those looking to take a more serious approach to their sport, Culcheth Eagles ARLFC is a successful rugby league team with youth teams and an open age team, all competing in the North West Counties leagues. FC Culcheth Sports is a newly established football club in the village with teams in the Wigan and District Amateur League and the Warrington Sunday League.
A pretty village green hosts the annual Community Day and Culcheth Sports Club is home to a beer festival, which every year raises substantial funds for local charities. Victorian Day is a highlight of the year; held in November, tradespeople from all over wear Victorian attire and set up stalls to sell winter warmer delights, such as mulled wine and hot chestnuts alongside local crafts and artisan delicacies. There are fairground rides for children and music from a local brass band. The event culminates in a free fireworks display on the village green.
For those looking to indulge in outdoor activities there is a popular walk along Culcheth Linear Park – an old disused railway line – and Partridge Lakes Fishery, which is set within 50 acres of landscaped grounds and offers fishing on 14 waters alongside a terrace café.
Culcheth offers a choice of excellent education establishments. Culcheth Community Primary School and Twiss Green Community Primary School have been rated ‘Good’ and ‘Excellent’ by Ofsted respectively and accommodate children from nursery up to year 6.
Further amenities and entertainments can be found in Warrington Town Centre, which is a quick commute by car or bus. Culcheth is also within easy reach of the East Lancashire Road (A580) providing direct access to Liverpool and Manchester, and is close to the M62, linking to the M6 and M56.
To find out more about the Culcheth property market or for a no obligation chat about the possibility of selling a property or commercial space please call the Culcheth estate agency team on 01925 506 086.