Welcome To Our Wigan Page
Contact our Wigan Team
Our Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
Aston-in-Makerfield Garswood Billnge Orrell Hindley Leigh Standish Platt-Bridge Abram
We do whatever we can to secure you the best possible price for your house, bungalow, flat, apartment or commercial premises in Wigan. We’ll give a realistic and accurate valuation on which you can base your selling price. We’ll combine our industry experience with all of our local market expertise. We’ll take everything into account, including local points of interest and your property’s key selling points - we provide all of our clients with a fair and honest selling price - one you can trust and rely on.
Interested in having the value of your property boosted? Here at Miller Metcalfe we can do just that. We can help to recommend quick fixes and simple upgrades than can add value to your home. We want to help you to increase your asking price and find a greater return on investment.
Financial Services Wigan
We also provide clients a wide range of different financial services, including:
- Life Insurance - We’ll help take care of your loved ones after you’re gone.
- First Time Buyer - We can help first time buyers throughout the process, covering deposits, contracts, mortgages, viewings and more. We’re here to help you get on to the property ladder.
- Business Insurance - We’ll cover your business with loan protection, key man cover, shareholder cover, and public and employee liability.
- Critical Illness Protection - If you’re diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that negatively affects you and your family, we’ll pay out a tax-free lump sum.
- Home Insurance - This covers dwelling coverage and flood insurance, theft, natural disaster and damage.
- Income Protection - A regular monthly benefit payment should you find yourself unable to work due to illness or injury.
All our conveyancers are experienced, trusted and reputable professionals, regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
What Will Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches, taking care to highlight any additional factors to take into account, such as proposed building works.
- Advise you on your next steps once a home survey has been completed.
- Send you any important documents and contracts that you’ll need to check and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange.
Our conveyancers are here to help you through the time consuming and often confusing legal side of buying and selling a property. They’ll guide you through and make sure that you always understand what’s being agreed.
The thought of selling your house or purchasing a new property at auction can be daunting. What if there are problems? The truth is that it’s actually safer and simpler than you probably realise. There are plenty of benefits, including:
- Selling for 0% commission – A no sale, no fee basis; nothing to pay to enter your property into one of our auctions and nothing to pay whether your property sells or not.
- No sale no fee legal packs that protect both you and your investment.
- Security - the buyer must pay a reservation fee, making them committed to the purchase.
- You can set a minimum reserve price, which means that your flat, apartment, house or bungalow will never sell for less than what you’re asking.
- You can view all the competing bids and place your own at a price that you feel comfortable with - without the stress or uncertainty of a closed bidding war.
- You can bid anytime, anywhere through our 24/7 online auction. Bid from any device or location to ensure that you won’t miss the perfect opportunity when it arises.
- All of our auctions come with a fixed timescale to exchange and complete, so you know your moving date from the word go.
- We can offer a bespoke service that ensures you receive all the guidance you need for an effective result.