Welcome to Miller Metcalfe Blackburn
Miller Metcalfe Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm | Friday 9am - 5:00pm | Saturday 9am - 3pm | Sunday Closed
Why Sell With Miller Metcalfe
If you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent residential or commercial property in Blackburn and the surrounding area, then speak to local property experts at Miller Metcalfe Blackburn. Our friendly and professional team of estate agents in Blackburn are on hand to provide assistance at every stage of the house buying, selling or renting process.
If you’re moving to or within the Blackburn area we’ll take on your search to find the perfect property to rent or buy. Our estate agency team will provide you with regular updates of properties that are on or new to our database that meet your criteria. We’ll book viewings with the vendor at your convenience and accompany you so we can provide in depth details on each house, bungalow or apartment and the area in which it is located, helping you make an informed decision.
Sell Your Property
If you’re thinking of selling your home, but don’t know where or how to start, contact Miller Metcalfe, and let our team of property experts help you take your first steps towards a new home. We have over 125 years of experience selling homes and getting the best possible value for you.
When you sell our home, you’ll have access to our friendly, experienced team, who can cut through the jargon for you and help you really understand the process of selling your property. We’ll be there to help you every step of the way, from your first free valuation, to putting your home on the market, to marketing, viewings, negotiations and all the way to the final sale. As local estate agents, we know the property market in Blackburn better than anyone, and our local team are dedicated and passionate about finding you the best possible buyer for your home.
We offer two bespoke property selling packages, so no matter what kind of home you’re hoping to sell, Miller Metcalfe can help.
The property market in Blackburn is thriving, and you can see a huge variety of homes on the market, including family homes, first time homes and larger properties on bigger plots. With our great local knowledge and deep understanding of the local property market, our team are perfectly placed to give you an honest, accurate and helpful valuation. As locals, we take into account all the aspects of your home that make it special and appealing to buyers, including local amenities, transport links, how the home is set out, the size of the garden and other outdoor spaces, decor and more, to give you the best and most accurate valuation.
We can also advise you on how best to add value to your home, whether it’s quick fixes like a lick of paint or new door handles, all the way to large-scale kitchen renovations or re-tiling the bathroom.
To find out more about our free valuations, contact Miller Metcalfe today and see what your home is really worth.
When it comes to letting your property, we understand it’s a big investment. Letting your home with Miller Metcalfe means that being a landlord doesn’t have to be stressful, and that you can relax and let your investment pay off.
With a dedicated lettings team who can help you with referencing, background checks, collecting rent, maintenance of your home and helping to make sure you get the best possible tenants, being a landlord can be enjoyable and profitable.
We offer three months of free property management, so you really have nothing to lose. To see how Miller Metcalfe can free you up to spend time on the things that matter to you, whether it’s growing your portfolio, spending time with family or just sitting back and letting your investment reach its full potential, contact our experienced local lettings team today.
Our property auctions give you the opportunity to get great value for your home. Some people say that buying or selling at auction is a risky business, but with Miller Metcalfe on your side, it doesn’t have to be.
The advantages you can see by buying or selling your property at auction include:
- Selling for 0% commission, with the buyer paying the costs.
- No sale no fee legal packs, to help protect you and your investment.
- A secure sale, as the buyer has to pay a reservation fee making them responsible for, and committed to, the purchase.
- You can set a minimum reserve price, meaning your property won’t sell for less than what it’s worth.
- You can see all competing bids and place your bid at a price that you feel comfortable with, without the stresses of uncertainty or a closed bidding war.
- You can bid through our online auction 24/7 from any device and any location, ensuring you won’t miss your chance to purchase the perfect property for you.
- All of our auctions come with a fixed timescale to exchange and complete, so you’ll know your moving date right from the start.
- We can offer a bespoke service that ensures you receive all the guidance you need to get a great result at auction.
As well as residential property matching services, we can also assist with commercial property sales and lettings. Our extensive property database provides the Miller Metcalfe Commercial estate agency team with immediate access to a wide range of offices, retail units, workshops and industrial units available to buy or rent.
Our financial services include:
- Mortgages suitable to our customers’ background and requirements, as well as advie and support about their mortgages.
- Life Insurance, to help look after your loved ones when you pass away.
- Business Insurance, covering your business loans, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- Services for First Time Buyers, including protecting your deposits, and helping with contracts, mortgages and viewings.
- Critical Illness Protection, should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on you and your family, you could be paid a tax-free lump sum.
- Income Protection: to protect you and your finances should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance, including dwelling coverage and flood insurance, as well as theft, natural disasters and other accidental damage, we trust Strathon Park Financial to keep our clients safe and covered.
Conveyancing can be a long and confusing process, but with Miller Metcalfe, we can help make conveyancing easy to understand and completely stress free. All of our conveyancers are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers, and are professional, friendly and have a wealth of expertise in the local area.
Surveying your home, whether you’re buying or selling, can get expensive very quickly. It is absolutely vital to get experienced surveyors who’ll give you honest, accurate and straightforward advice. At Miller Metcalfe Chartered Surveyors, our team of over 40 RICS Chartered Surveyors will go over every house they survey with a fine tooth comb, showing great attention to detail and professionalism. No matter whether it’s a small and easily fixable issue like a drippy tap, or something serious enough that we will actually advise against purchase, our surveyors always have your best interests at heart.
To find out more about any of our property or financial services, contact Miller Metcalfe at our Blackburn office today.
Victoria was very helpfully in making sure I have the right property I was looking. She is very attentive in making sure everything went very well. I really appreciate the help she provided. Thank you very much for the help.
Yvonne has been a fantastic help in terms of my property. Very accommodating and regularly contacts me for updates. I originally contacted 4 estate agents to look at selling my property. All seemed interested, but Yvonne was the only one to do any kind of follow up communication. I wouldn’t choose anybody else to sell with.
We would like to thank Beth for the professional but friendly manner in which she handled our house sale and purchase. Regular updates have kept us informed throughout and Beth has been there to reassure us when problems arose.
Out of the many estate agents I dealt with Bev and the rest of the team were streets ahead of any other agency. Consistently good customer service. Bev would call me directly as soon as a property came in to arrange a viewing and she would reply to emails within minutes. I viewed around 6 houses and their agents were always on time and had good knowledge of the property unlike other agencies in the area.
The team in Worsley kept me updated throughout my journey. Zoe and Vicky left no stone unturned when assisting me with my property search, and went above and beyond to find me my dream home!! I cannot recommend them highly enough, and although I have no plans to sell at the moment, I wouldn't think twice about using them in the future and would definitely recommend them as a preferred local agent.