Welcome to Miller Metcalfe Wigan
Miller Metcalfe Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm | Friday 9am - 5:00pm | Saturday 9am - 3pm | Sunday Closed
Why Sell With Miller Metcalfe
If you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent residential or commercial property in Wigan and the surrounding area, then speak to local property experts at Miller Metcalfe Wigan. Our friendly and professional team of estate agents in Wigan are on hand to provide assistance at every stage of the house buying, selling or renting process. If you’re moving to the Wigan area we’ll take on your search to find the perfect property to rent or buy. Our estate agency team will provide you with regular updates of properties that are on or new to our database that meet your criteria. We’ll book viewings with the vendor at your convenience and accompany you so we can provide in depth details on each house, bungalow or apartment and the area in which it is located, helping you make an informed decision. As well as residential property matching services, we can also assist with commercial property sales and lettings. Our extensive property database provides the Miller Metcalfe estate agency team with immediate access to a wide range of offices, retail units, workshops and industrial units available to buy or rent.
If you’re thinking of selling your home, then you want to make sure that you do it right. Here at Miller Metcalfe, we’ve been selling houses, flats, bungalows and apartments in the Wigan area for over 125 years. Over the years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most reliable and trustworthy estate agents in the North West and Wigan. You can always depend on us to keep things moving.
We’ll guide you throughout the entire process. From valuing your property and promoting it via both online and offline channels such as Rightmove and Zoopla, to presenting and hosting viewings, we’ll ensure that potential buyers see your home in the best possible light. We’ll help to manage the negotiations as well, and you can count on us to keep you up to date with all offers and developments. We’ll provide you with any support that you need.
All of our clients can choose from two bespoke packages, which can include:
- Colour Floor Plan.
- Professional Photography.
- Portal Advertisement.
- Energy Performance Certificate.
- Legal Fees paid for.
With a ‘No Sale No Fee’ motto, you can’t go wrong with Miller Metcalfe.
We do whatever we can to secure you the best possible price for your house, bungalow, flat, apartment or commercial premises. We’ll give a realistic and accurate valuation on which you can base your selling price. We’ll combine our industry experience with all of our local market expertise. We’ll take everything into account, including local points of interest and your property’s key selling points - we provide all of our clients with a fair and honest selling price - one you can trust and rely on.
Interested in having the value of your property boosted? Here at Miller Metcalfe we can do just that. We can help to recommend quick fixes and simple upgrades than can add value to your home. We want to help you to increase your asking price and find a greater return on investment.
If you’re a landlord, then you know that it’s not always easy. You have to juggle property promotion, paperwork, tenant sourcing, regular maintenance and refurbishment, the payment of taxes and rent, and much more. There’s a lot to take care of. And the bigger that your business grows, the easier it is for things to be forgotten, mistakes to be made, and for you to lose time and money. For new landlords trying to establish themselves, this is a nightmare.
You don’t have to do everything alone. Miller Metcalfe are here to help - with our tailor-made packages we can provide you with exactly the level of support you want and need. And we’ll do it at a competitive price, too.
We’ll support your tenants too, with emergency maintenance and advice whenever it’s called for. On top of everything, we offer 3 months of free management. Really, there’s no reason not to try out our excellent letting services.
The thought of selling your house or purchasing a new property at auction can be daunting. What if there are problems? The truth is that it’s actually safer and simpler than you probably realise. There are plenty of benefits, including:
- Selling for 0% commission – A no sale, no fee basis; nothing to pay to enter your property into one of our auctions and nothing to pay whether your property sells or not.
- No sale no fee legal packs that protect both you and your investment.
- Security - the buyer must pay a reservation fee, making them committed to the purchase.
- You can set a minimum reserve price, which means that your flat, apartment, house or bungalow will never sell for less than what you’re asking.
- You can view all the competing bids and place your own at a price that you feel comfortable with - without the stress or uncertainty of a closed bidding war.
- You can bid anytime, anywhere through our 24/7 online auction. Bid from any device or location to ensure that you won’t miss the perfect opportunity when it arises.
- All of our auctions come with a fixed timescale to exchange and complete, so you know your moving date from the word go.
- We can offer a bespoke service that ensures you receive all the guidance you need for an effective result.
We also provide clients a wide range of different financial services, including:
- Life Insurance - We’ll help take care of your loved ones after you’re gone.
- First Time Buyer - We can help first time buyers throughout the process, covering deposits, contracts, mortgages, viewings and more. We’re here to help you get on to the property ladder.
- Business Insurance - We’ll cover your business with loan protection, key man cover, shareholder cover, and public and employee liability.
- Critical Illness Protection - If you’re diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that negatively affects you and your family, we’ll pay out a tax-free lump sum.
- Home Insurance - This covers dwelling coverage and flood insurance, theft, natural disaster and damage.
- Income Protection - A regular monthly benefit payment should you find yourself unable to work due to illness or injury.
All our conveyancers are experienced, trusted and reputable professionals, regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
What Will Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches, taking care to highlight any additional factors to take into account, such as proposed building works.
- Advise you on your next steps once a home survey has been completed.
- Send you any important documents and contracts that you’ll need to check and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange.
Our conveyancers are here to help you through the time consuming and often confusing legal side of buying and selling a property. They’ll guide you through and make sure that you always understand what’s being agreed.
We always recommend that our clients carry out comprehensive surveys on any property that they’re thinking of buying. This is so that any mould, rot, cracks or structural damage can be found and dealt with. Nobody wants to be tricked into buying a property, only to find that there’s a lot of additional work they’re going to have to spend money on.
Here at Miller Metcalfe, we’re a leading provider of surveys. We employ over 40 RICS Chartered Surveyors who you can rely on to provide a comprehensive survey and locate any issues that need to be fixed. Whether it’s a minor issue like a faulty tap, or something so serious we’ll advise against purchase, we’ll help you identify all the potential problems. Our surveyors put your welfare first, and you can trust their advice to be honest and insightful.
Victoria was very helpfully in making sure I have the right property I was looking. She is very attentive in making sure everything went very well. I really appreciate the help she provided. Thank you very much for the help.
Yvonne has been a fantastic help in terms of my property. Very accommodating and regularly contacts me for updates. I originally contacted 4 estate agents to look at selling my property. All seemed interested, but Yvonne was the only one to do any kind of follow up communication. I wouldn’t choose anybody else to sell with.
We would like to thank Beth for the professional but friendly manner in which she handled our house sale and purchase. Regular updates have kept us informed throughout and Beth has been there to reassure us when problems arose.
Out of the many estate agents I dealt with Bev and the rest of the team were streets ahead of any other agency. Consistently good customer service. Bev would call me directly as soon as a property came in to arrange a viewing and she would reply to emails within minutes. I viewed around 6 houses and their agents were always on time and had good knowledge of the property unlike other agencies in the area.
The team in Worsley kept me updated throughout my journey. Zoe and Vicky left no stone unturned when assisting me with my property search, and went above and beyond to find me my dream home!! I cannot recommend them highly enough, and although I have no plans to sell at the moment, I wouldn't think twice about using them in the future and would definitely recommend them as a preferred local agent.