Bury & Rochdale Old Road, Birtle, Greater Manchester, OL10
- FREEHOLD PROPERTY
- 1 ACRE PLOT with LAWNS, DUCK POND AND WOODED AREA.
- LARGE DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE / WORKSHOP
- SUBSTANTIAL RURAL HOME WITH GROUNDS
- 4/5 DOUBLE BEDROOM
- 4 BATHROOMS & 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SYSTEM BOILER & CCTV SYSTEM ACCESS VIA THE SMARTPHONE
- RECENTLY EXTENDED AND FULLY RENOVATED
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 8 CARS, GATED ACCESS
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS VIA THE TERRACE AND JULIETTE BALCONY
Property SummaryBeautifully presented substantial family home! Set on an extensive gated one acre plot in a highly desirable location with stunning open views to the front, side and rear. (contd...)
Beautifully presented substantial family home! Set on an extensive gated one acre plot in a highly desirable location with stunning open views to the front, side and rear. There are a range of local amenities including popular schools, shops and public houses, great transport links with the Metro link into Manchester and the motorway network within a short commute. Internally the house is light, spacious and presented to the highest of standards throughout with even further potential on offer, subject to the relevant planning conditions. The accommodation briefly comprises of, entrance hall, lounge, living room, dining kitchen and wc. On the first flooring there are four double bedrooms, two of which have en-suite facilities, with an additional bathroom and shower room. The lower level floor has a gym which has been used previously as a fifth bedroom, there is also a utility room and a rear hall. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.