Find Out More
4 Bed House, Semi-Detached House Under Offer
Situated upon one of Boltons premier roads and within its own generous and private plot, this splendid four bedroomed period semi-detached home provides exceptionally well-proportioned and highly versatile family friendly living space, alongside a multitude of original features, extensive parking and generous, private mature gardens that are a joy to behold. This family home hasn't been on the market in over 55 years, although requiring a schedule of upgrading, the potential is unlimited and provides a rare opportunity to purchase a character home at the heart of Lostock and with the added benefit of No Chain Involved.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge with large bay windows and a chimney feature fireplace. The dining room has an archway to the conservatory overlooking the rear garden. There is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, built in gas cooker, electric oven and microwave. There is a useful guest wc and a utility area. To the first floor the half landing has a lovely feature large stained glass window, four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the gardens are well maintained with lawned areas, mature trees, shrubs, flowers and hedge borders providing privacy. To the front there is off road parking and leading to a detached good size garage.
• LocationLostock is highly regarded area of Bolton, offering superb and inviting surroundings. is highly regarded area of Bolton, offering superb and inviting surroundings, being well placed for local amenities including well renowned public and private schooling. The nearby town centre of Bolton offers a wide range of local shops, public houses and boutique eateries whilst the ever popular Middlebrook development provides a host of major retail outlets and leisure facilities. With major transport links in and out of Bolton, including the M61 motorway, alongside Lostock railway stations close by, this is the ideal setting for commuting to a variety of locations including Manchester and across the North West.
• TenureLeasehold - 999 Year - 901 Remaining
• Local AuthorityBolton
• Council TaxE - £2,301.49 Per Year Approx
• Flood RiskVery Low
• Mobile CoverageEE - AverageO2 - PoorVodafone - PoorThree - Average
• BroadbandBasic - 4 MbpsSuperfast - 64 MbpsUltrafast - 1,000 Mbps
• Satellite/Fibre TV AvailabilityBT - YesSky - YesVirgin - Yes
Book directly into the agent's calendar
Free Instant Online Valuation
Book a valuation through email request