June 12, 2020 3:49 pm
Prep Time - 25 Mins
Cook Time - 15 Mins
Total Time - 40 Mins
• 350g pasta shapes
• 200g green beans, chopped and trimmed into small pieces
• 160g can tuna in olive oil, drained
• 4tbsp mayonnaise
• 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
• 1/2 small pack chives, chopped
• 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
• 1 bell pepper, cut into little cubes
• 195g can sweetcorn, drained
Per Serving (4)
Saturated fat: 3g
Step 1 - Cook the pasta until it is still a little al dente (2 mins less than the pack instructions) & drain well.
Step 2 - Cook the green beans in simmering water for 2 mins, rinse with cold water & drain well.
Step 3 - Mix in the tuna with the mayonnaise and natural yoghurt & sprinkle in some chives.
Step 4 - Tip the pasta into a large glass bowl, 4 small glass bowls or 4 wide-necked jars (useful for taking on picnics)
Step 5 - Generously spoon the tuna dressing over the pasta, add a layer of green beans, followed by a layer of cherry tomatoes, peppers and sweetcorn.
Step 6 - Cover & chill until ready to serve/eat.
This post was written by millerwp