March 25, 2020 2:24 pm
Introducing Virtual Valuations!
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we are doing all we can to help stop the spread of this virus. To keep our staff and clients safe, we are introducing a new way of valuing.
We can conduct a full valuation of your property via video call, at a time and date to suit you, where our valuers can take a look around your property and give you an accurate valuation avoiding any delays in getting your property on the market.
How it works
To book a Virtual Valuation, simply visit our site and fill in the required details. https://millermetcalfe.co.uk/book-a-valuation/
Our team will then contact you to confirm your appointment and give you the choice of a virtual or drive by valuation.
On the day of the valuation, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the video call. Once on the video call, our valuer will require you to give them a tour of the property, they will then discuss a price.
We can conduct a full valuation of your property via;
- Download the Zoom mobile app from the App store for iPhone users, or Google Play Store for android users.
- Click 'Join a meeting' if you want to join without signing in.
- Alternatively you can sign in and click 'Join'.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your chosen display name.
- Select 'connect audio and/or video and select 'Join'.
- Simply tap the notification that will appear from your home screen or lock screen, then tap the video icon.
- You will then be automatically entered into the FaceTime video call.
- Download Skype from the App store if you are an iPhone user or Google Play store for android users
- Create a free account.
- Sign in with your chosen username and password.
- To join a video call a notification will appear on your home page, simply click the 'blue tick icon' to join the Skype video call.
Categorised in: Uncategorised
This post was written by Sara Dakri