May 25, 2018 5:24 pm
Did you know... Properties with professional photography receive 139% more clicks online compared to similar listings?*
When it comes to selling your home, the first thing a potential buyer will look at is the photographs. This is the very first impression they get of your home, so it is important to ensure that your photographs show off your property as much as possible.
There are many reasons why professional photography is a must. Over 89% of buyers will start their property search online rather than seeing a board, your property in a newspaper or an advertisement in a store window. With such a huge market looking online, it is vital that your property stands out from the rest, and the best way to do that is with your property photographs.
1 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers www.realtor.org
It has been proven that properties that have professional photography to advertising their property receive more viewings than those with lower quality images. The more viewings your property receives, the better your chances are achieving the best price for your home.
Ever wondered what the best ways to prepare your property for photographs are?
We're here to help! Get photo ready with these top tips...
- Remove bins from both the inside and outside
- Make sure your car is not parked on the drive or outside your home
- Keep all cleaning products out of kitchen and bathroom
- Remove shampoo bottles, toothpaste and other products from the bathroom
- Keep all pots and pans out of the sink
- Hide all loose wires
- Keep pets, pet bowls and beds out of sight
- Tidy away all shoes and clothes hung on the back of doors
- Don’t keep clothes on the washing line
- Remove things from the top of cupboards
- Do not keep washing in the dryer or washing machine
- Remove magnets and pictures from the fridge
- Make the bed and fluff up pillows and cushions
- Remove dirty towels from bathrooms
Here you can see the impact professional photography can have for your home...
Categorised in: Hints & Tips
This post was written by admin