Welcome to your estate agents Bury
Contact our Bury Team
Our Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
Ramsbottom Tottington Walshaw Seddons-Farm Hawshaw Whitefield Radcliffe Prestiwch Heywood Rochdale
Why You Should Sell Your Home In Bury with Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents?
If you’re looking to buy, sell residential or commercial property in Bury and the surrounding area, then speak to local property experts at Miller Metcalfe Bury. Our friendly and professional team of estate agents in Bury are on hand to provide assistance at every stage of the house buying, selling. If you’re moving to the Bury area we’ll take on your search to find the perfect property to buy. Our estate agency team will provide you with regular updates of properties that are on or new to our database that meet your criteria. We’ll book viewings with the vendor at your convenience and accompany you so we can provide in depth details on each house, bungalow or apartment and the area in which it is located, helping you make an informed decision. As well as residential property matching services, we can also assist with commercial property sales. Our extensive property database provides the Miller Metcalfe estate agency team with immediate access to a wide range of offices, retail units, workshops and industrial units available to buy.
Sell Your Property in Bury
Bury Estate Agents. If you want to sell your home but are unsure where to start, then take that first (of many) steps with Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents Bury. True experts in the realm of property. From valuing your property and marketing it through various online and offline channels, to hosting viewings, managing the negotiations and keeping you updated with new offers and the status of all paperwork, we’ll guide you throughout the whole process and give you all the support you need to sell your flat, bungalow, apartment or house as efficiently as possible.
All clients can choose from two customisable packages which can include:
Colour Floor Plan.
Energy Performance Certificate.
Legal Fees paid for.
With a ‘No Sale No Fee’ motto, you have nothing to lose with Miller Metcalfe.
First of all, we promise to do our utmost to get you the best possible price for your house, bungalow, flat, apartment or commercial premises. You will be provided with a realistic, and usually quite accurate, valuation to base your selling price on. By combining our extensive industry expertise with local market knowledge, as well as taking local points of interest and key selling points of your property into account, we provide every client with a selling price that is fair, honest and one that we are certain you will be happy with.
Looking to boost your property’s value? We can also recommend quick fixes and upgrades that can add value, allowing you to increase your asking price, and give you a greater return on investment.
Seen a property you like but the seller has listed it on an online auction? No need to worry. Buying a property online may be a lot easier than you think, simply requiring registration on our bidding platform, which once completed gives you access to download legal documents and arrange viewings. Should you make an offer, or bid, and the auction is conditional, then if the reserve price is met, the highest bidder enters into a reservation agreement and the house is theirs. With an unconditional auction, contracts are exchanged straight after the auction and you are legally obliged to purchase the property. We work with IAM Sold, whose expertise within the industry is paramount, and together, we can guide you on best practices, ensuring your bid is the winning one.
If you’re looking for a speedy, secure and hassle-free solution, that cuts out estate agent fees and removes the risk of buyers falling through, then this may be just the option for you.
All of our conveyancers are highly reputable individuals regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
What Can Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open up a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum of sale, or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches and highlight any factors, such as proposed building works that will be occurring
- Advise on next steps after a home survey has been undertaken.
- Send you any documents and contracts for you to check through and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange and completion.
Our conveyancers will get you legally prepared for every step of the home buying and selling process, ensuring you understand every term, stipulation and agreement.
We are proud to offer a range of financial services, which includes:
- Life Insurance: Ensuring that your loved ones are looked after should you pass away.
- Business Insurance: Covering everything from business loan protection, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- First Time Buyer: From deposits and contracts to mortgages and viewings, there’s a lot to take care of when you’re looking for your new home. We’re always here to offer advice and guide you through the process, preventing pitfalls and helping you to move in as quickly as possible.
- Critical Illness Protection: Pays out a tax-free lump sum should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on the lives of you and your family.
- Income Protection: Pays you a regular monthly benefit should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance: From dwelling coverage and flood insurance to theft, natural disasters and damage, we trust Strathon Park Financial to keep our clients covered.