Bury Estate Agents at Miller Metcalfe
Contact our Bury Team
Our Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
Ramsbottom Tottington Walshaw Seddons-Farm Hawshaw Whitefield Radcliffe Prestiwch Heywood Rochdale
Why You Should Sell Your Home In Bury with Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents?
If you’re looking to buy, sell residential or commercial property in Bury and the surrounding area, then speak to local property experts at Miller Metcalfe Bury. Our friendly and professional team of estate agents in Bury are on hand to provide assistance at every stage of the house buying, selling. If you’re moving to the Bury area we’ll take on your search to find the perfect property to buy. Our estate agency team will provide you with regular updates of properties that are on or new to our database that meet your criteria. We’ll book viewings with the vendor at your convenience and accompany you so we can provide in depth details on each house, bungalow or apartment and the area in which it is located, helping you make an informed decision. As well as residential property matching services, we can also assist with commercial property sales. Our extensive property database provides the Miller Metcalfe estate agency team with immediate access to a wide range of offices, retail units, workshops and industrial units available to buy.
Sell Your Property in Bury
Bury Estate Agents. If you want to sell your home but are unsure where to start, then take that first (of many) steps with Miller Metcalfe Bury. True experts in the realm of property. From valuing your property and marketing it through various online and offline channels, to hosting viewings, managing the negotiations and keeping you updated with new offers and the status of all paperwork, we’ll guide you throughout the whole process and give you all the support you need to sell your flat, bungalow, apartment or house as efficiently as possible.
All clients can choose from two customisable packages which can include:
Colour Floor Plan.
Energy Performance Certificate.
Legal Fees paid for.
With a ‘No Sale No Fee’ motto, you have nothing to lose with Miller Metcalfe. - Learn More
One of the most fascinating things about Bury is the vast range of properties that you can find there, and the opportunities for buyers and tenants to find a home that they’ll truly love. Whether you’re thinking of selling your house, or are in the consideration stage and are pondering its worth, then we guarantee a valuing that is fair, honest and reliable. Combining our extensive industry expertise with local market knowledge, as well as taking local points of interest and key selling points of your property into account, you know that with Miller Metcalfe, you’ll receive a selling price that will have buyers fighting over your wonderful property.
We’ll also provide guidance on how to boost its market value, with quick fixes, upgrades and general advice that will really make a difference, giving you the leverage in the negotiations.
We know that the thought of buying a house at auction seems like a risky endeavour, but in actuality, it can be a much quicker, safer and more cost-effective solution than your typical process. It’s a lot easier than you may think too, simply requiring registration on our bidding platform, which once completed gives you access to download legal documents and arrange viewings to see the property in the flesh. If you like what you see, then you come along to the auction, make your bid and should you win, the house will be yours. We work with SDL Auctions, whose industry knowledge is unrivalled, and together, we can guide you on best practices, ensuring your bid is the winning one.
If you want tosell your property at auction, then with Miller Metcalfe by your side you’ll have all you need to ensure a swift and efficient sale that gets you your reserve price, if not a better one.
What Can Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open up a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum of sale, or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches and highlight any factors, such as proposed building works that will be occurring
- Advise on next steps after a home survey has been undertaken.
- Send you any documents and contracts for you to check through and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange and completion.
Our conveyancers will get you legally prepared for every step of the home buying and selling process, ensuring you understand every term, stipulation and agreement.
We have a variety of financial services on offer, which include:
- Life Insurance: Ensuring that your loved ones are looked after should you pass away.
- Business Insurance: Covering everything from business loan protection, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- First Time Buyer: From deposits and contracts to mortgages and viewings, there’s a lot to take care of when you’re looking for your new home. We’re always here to offer advice and guide you through the process, preventing pitfalls and helping you to move in as quickly as possible.
- Critical Illness Protection: Pays out a tax-free lump sum should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on the lives of you and your family.
- Income Protection: Pays you a regular monthly benefit should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance: From dwelling coverage and flood insurance to theft, natural disasters and damage, we trust Strathon Park Financial to keep our clients covered.