Your Local Blackburn Estate Agents
Contact our Blackburn Team
Visit your Nearest Branch
Belthorn Guide Feniscowles Ewood Darwen Tockholes Hoddlesden Haslingden Rawtenstall Rossendale New-Church Oswaldtwistle Accrington Great-Harwood
Sell Your Property in Blackburn
If you’re thinking of selling but don’t know where to start contact Miller Metcalfe. Let our team of property experts help you take your first steps.
We have over 125 years of experience selling homes and getting the best possible value for you.
When you sell your home, you’ll have access to our friendly and experienced team. Who can cut through the jargon for you and help you really understand the process of selling your property.
We’ll be there to help you every step of the way. From your free valuation. Putting your home on the market. Marketing. Viewings. Negotiations and the finally the sale.
As local estate agents, we know the property market in Blackburn better than anyone. Our local team are dedicated and passionate about finding you the best possible buyer for your home.
We Are Bespoke
Above all we offer two bespoke property selling packages. So no matter what kind of home you’re hoping to sell, Miller Metcalfe Blackburn can help!
Also, our More As Standard package means you can get everything you need to help get your sale moving. More As Standard includes enhanced property listings, as we know how important first impressions can be...
Our package includes professional photography. Particulars. A media tour and colour floor plan to help attract potential buyers to your property. We’ll get you listings on all the relevant property portals to help get your home out there to a wider audience. Furthermore, by ensuring your listing stands out, you can get engaged potential buyers into your home to really see what makes it amazing.
As a result we’ll arrange all your viewings for you. As well as provide you with For Sale signs, to make sure even at the kerbside we’re promoting your property.
We also include regular property updates and sales progression to keep you in the loop. With Miller Metcalfe Blackburn, selling your home can be stress free and give you great results, without you having to worry about the process at all - Our experienced team will take care of it!
First of all the property market in Blackburn is thriving. You can see a huge variety of homes on the market. Including family homes. First time homes and larger properties on bigger plots. With our great local knowledge and deep understanding of the local property market, our team are perfectly placed to give you an honest, accurate, helpful valuation. As locals, we take into account all the aspects of your home. Including local amenities. Transport links. How the home is set out. The size of the garden and other outdoor spaces to give you the best, most accurate valuation.
The team at Miller Metcalfe Blackburn have a high level of local knowledge and a real understanding of the market. This ensures that you’ll get a valuation for your home that will get you a quick, simple, profitable sale.
We can also advise you on how best to add value to your home. Whether it’s quick fixes, like a lick of paint. Or new door handles... All the way to large-scale kitchen renovations or re-tiling the bathroom.
To find out more about our free valuations, contact Miller Metcalfe today and see what your home is really worth.
As well as residential property matching services, we can also assist with commercial property sales. Our extensive property database provides the Miller Metcalfe Commercial estate agency team with immediate access to a wide range of offices, retail units, workshops and industrial units available to buy.
We understand how important it is to have a commercial premises that works for you and really makes a difference to how you run your business. We have experience working with a wide variety of industries, so no matter what your business is, we can help to find you the perfect property for you and your team.
Our financial services include:
- Mortgages suitable to our customers’ background and requirements, as well as advie and support about their mortgages.
- Life Insurance, to help look after your loved ones when you pass away.
- Business Insurance, covering your business loans, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- Services for First Time Buyers, including protecting your deposits, and helping with contracts, mortgages and viewings.
- Critical Illness Protection, should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on you and your family, you could be paid a tax-free lump sum.
- Income Protection: to protect you and your finances should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance, including dwelling coverage and flood insurance, as well as theft, natural disasters and other accidental damage, we trust Best Financial Services to keep our clients safe and covered.
Our property auctions give you the opportunity to get great value for your home. Some people say that buying or selling at auction is a risky business. But with Miller Metcalfe on your side, it doesn’t have to be. We work with IAMSOLD to help give you the best service, when it comes to home auctions for both buyers and sellers. Above all, our revolutionary and modern auction processes mean buyers and sellers alike can get brilliant value from their properties.
The advantages you can see by buying or selling your property at auction include:
- Selling for 0% commission, with the buyer paying the costs.
- No sale no fee legal packs, to help protect you and your investment.
- A secure sale, as the buyer has to pay a reservation fee making them responsible for, and committed to, the purchase.
- You can set a minimum reserve price, meaning your property won’t sell for less than what it’s worth.
- You can see all competing bids. Place your bid at a price that you feel comfortable with, without the stresses of uncertainty or a closed bidding war.
- You can bid through our online auction 24/7. From any device and any location. Ensuring you won’t miss your chance to purchase the perfect property for you.
- All of our auctions come with a fixed timescale to exchange and complete. So you’ll know your moving date right from the start.
- We can offer a bespoke service that ensures you receive all the guidance you need to get a great result at auction.
Why Sell With Miller Metcalfe Blackburn?
Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents Blackburn sell residential or commercial property in Blackburn and the surrounding area.
Our friendly and professional team of estate agents in Blackburn are on hand to provide assistance at every stage of the house buying, selling process.
Moving to Blackburn
If you’re moving to or within the Blackburn area we’ll take on your search to find the perfect property to buy. Our estate agency team will provide you with regular updates of properties that are on or new to our database that meet your criteria. We’ll book viewings with the vendor at your convenience and accompany you so we can provide in depth details on each house, bungalow or apartment and the area in which it is located, helping you make an informed decision.