Welcome to your Worsley estate agents
Contact our Worsley Team
Our Worsley Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
Blackfrairs Greengate Trinity Pendleton Langworthy Seedley Charlestown Higher-Broughton Cheetwoork Lower-Broughton Kersal Swinton Clifton Pendlebury Wardley Agecroft Worsley Walkden Boothstown Mosely-Common Tyldesley Astley Eccles Monton Peel-Green Winton Patricroft Ellesmere-Park Failsworth
Why Sell With Miller Metcalfe
Our Estate Agents in Worsley is right on your doorstep. Here, the team deliver an unparalleled level of service across; Worsley, Monton, Eccles, Swinton, Walkden, Boothstown, Ellesmere Park, Mosley Common, Roe Green, Tyldesley, Ellenbrook, Salford and Clifton.
Miller Metcalfe is one of the most established and respected estate agencies within our operating area. We have over 125 years’ experience in the property industry. As well as a network of branches across the North West and a range of property services. Our branches are more than equipped to assist you through your property journey. Book your free property valuation today.
We have the ability to offer you a full range of specialised services. Which is what makes Miller Metcalfe estate agents a key choice in the Manchester and Salford. Our promise is to help you find your ideal property. As well as ensuring the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price. Our qualified team of professionals are available Monday to Saturday. Giving you valuable insight into the local property market. Benefit from immediate exposure when you list your property for sale with Miller Metcalfe. As well as extensive local marketing and prominent online advertising. Through a number of key property websites, including, Zoopla, Rightmove and our own website.
Your Local Estate agents Worsley have a commitment to our customers. Miller Metcalfe strive to keep all of our customers updated. With regular feedback and communication at every stage of your sale. Not only can we ensure that we match a buyer to your property. In addition, we can help you with your entire transaction, from start to finish. Our services also expand to commercial and auctions. As well as offering conveyancing and mortgages services. Call 0161 794 9798 to find out how we can help you on your property journey.
Sell Your Property
At Miller Metcalfe, we understand that selling your home is one of the most exciting times of your life. Maybe you’re moving to a new city, for that highly sought-after career that you’ve always wanted. Looking for your first house with your growing family. Or if you are simply looking for a change. But moving also means selling your old house, bungalow, flat or apartment and that’s where we can help. From valuing your property . Promoting it through various online and offline channels. Guiding potential buyers around your home. As well as managing negotiations and keeping you regularly updated on the sales progression. We’re always there to offer the support you need and to move the process along as swiftly as possible.
With two beneficial packages to choose from, we make the process of selling your home as easy as possible.
First of all, we promise to do our utmost to get you the best possible price for your house, bungalow, flat, apartment or commercial premises. You will be provided with a realistic, and usually quite accurate, valuation to base your selling price on. By combining our extensive industry expertise with local market knowledge, as well as taking local points of interest and key selling points of your property into account, we provide every client with a selling price that is fair, honest and one that we are certain you will be happy with.
Looking to boost your property’s value? We can also recommend quick fixes and upgrades that can add value, allowing you to increase your asking price, and give you a greater return on investment.
Seen a property you like but the seller has listed it on an online auction? No need to worry. Buying a property online may be a lot easier than you think, simply requiring registration on our bidding platform, which once completed gives you access to download legal documents and arrange viewings. Should you make an offer, or bid, and the auction is conditional, then if the reserve price is met, the highest bidder enters into a reservation agreement and the house is theirs. With an unconditional auction, contracts are exchanged straight after the auction and you are legally obliged to purchase the property. We work with IAM Sold, whose expertise within the industry is paramount, and together, we can guide you on best practices, ensuring your bid is the winning one.
If you’re looking for a speedy, secure and hassle-free solution, that cuts out estate agent fees and removes the risk of buyers falling through, then this may be just the option for you.
All of our conveyancers are highly reputable individuals regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
What Can Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open up a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum of sale, or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches and highlight any factors, such as proposed building works that will be occurring
- Advise on next steps after a home survey has been undertaken.
- Send you any documents and contracts for you to check through and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange and completion.
Our conveyancers will get you legally prepared for every step of the home buying and selling process, ensuring you understand every term, stipulation and agreement.
We are proud to offer a range of financial services, which includes:
- Life Insurance: Ensuring that your loved ones are looked after should you pass away.
- Business Insurance: Covering everything from business loan protection, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- First Time Buyer: From deposits and contracts to mortgages and viewings, there’s a lot to take care of when you’re looking for your new home. We’re always here to offer advice and guide you through the process, preventing pitfalls and helping you to move in as quickly as possible.
- Critical Illness Protection: Pays out a tax-free lump sum should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on the lives of you and your family.
- Income Protection: Pays you a regular monthly benefit should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance: From dwelling coverage and flood insurance to theft, natural disasters and damage, we trust Strathon Park Financial to keep our clients covered.