Welcome to your Horwich estate agents
Contact our Horwich Team
Our Horwich Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
Rivington Blackrod Lostock Chew-Moor
Why Sell With Miller Metcalfe
Miller Metcalfe estate agents Horwich have been established for over 100 years and is one of the largest independent estate agents with a network of branches across the North-West. We provide a broad range of property services including sales, commercial, auctions and valuations. Your local Miller Metcalfe estate agent in Horwich has a reputation built on combining expert local knowledge and professionalism with first-class customer service and care. If you are considering selling your property in Horwich we provide a pre-market appraisal service to clients in which we will explain in detail exactly how our unique approach to marketing a property enables us to achieve the very best price for our clients in a timescale which is suitable to them. As all our experienced, highly trained staff know their local property market inside out, you can rest assured that Miller Metcalfe will help you sell your property quickly and at the right price. To arrange a valuation, viewing or just to make a general enquiry, please call any member of the Horwich team.
First of all, we promise to do our utmost to get you the best possible price for your house, bungalow, flat, apartment or commercial premises. You will be provided with a realistic, and usually quite accurate, valuation to base your selling price on. By combining our extensive industry expertise with local market knowledge, as well as taking local points of interest and key selling points of your property into account, we provide every client with a selling price that is fair, honest and one that we are certain you will be happy with.
Looking to boost your property’s value? We can also recommend quick fixes and upgrades that can add value, allowing you to increase your asking price, and give you a greater return on investment.
Seen a property you like but the seller has listed it on an online auction? No need to worry. Buying a property online may be a lot easier than you think, simply requiring registration on our bidding platform, which once completed gives you access to download legal documents and arrange viewings. Should you make an offer, or bid, and the auction is conditional, then if the reserve price is met, the highest bidder enters into a reservation agreement and the house is theirs. With an unconditional auction, contracts are exchanged straight after the auction and you are legally obliged to purchase the property. We work with IAM Sold, whose expertise within the industry is paramount, and together, we can guide you on best practices, ensuring your bid is the winning one.
If you’re looking for a speedy, secure and hassle-free solution, that cuts out estate agent fees and removes the risk of buyers falling through, then this may be just the option for you.
All of our conveyancers are highly reputable individuals regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
What Can Our Conveyancers Do For You?
- Open up a purchase file and create draft contracts.
- Draw up a memorandum of sale, or notification of sale.
- Organise local searches and highlight any factors, such as proposed building works that will be occurring
- Advise on next steps after a home survey has been undertaken.
- Send you any documents and contracts for you to check through and sign.
- Negotiate the date of exchange and completion.
Our conveyancers will get you legally prepared for every step of the home buying and selling process, ensuring you understand every term, stipulation and agreement.
We are proud to offer a range of financial services, which includes:
- Life Insurance: Ensuring that your loved ones are looked after should you pass away.
- Business Insurance: Covering everything from business loan protection, shareholder cover and key man cover, as well as public and employee liability.
- First Time Buyer: From deposits and contracts to mortgages and viewings, there’s a lot to take care of when you’re looking for your new home. We’re always here to offer advice and guide you through the process, preventing pitfalls and helping you to move in as quickly as possible.
- Critical Illness Protection: Pays out a tax-free lump sum should you be diagnosed with an illness or medical condition that impacts on the lives of you and your family.
- Income Protection: Pays you a regular monthly benefit should you be unable to work because of an accident or illness.
- Home Insurance: From dwelling coverage and flood insurance to theft, natural disasters and damage, we trust Best Financial Services to keep our clients covered.
Why Move to Horwich?
Horwich is very fortunate to have Bolton and Chorley only a stones through away. It has close links to buses and trains. Local amenities include Middlebrook Retail Park, University of Bolton Stadium (Home to Bolton Wanderers Football Club) and Bolton Golf Club. There are plenty of shops and restaurants in and around Horwich Especially at Middlebrook. Horwich is within easy reach of walking country including Winter Hill, Rivington Pike and the West Pennine Moors.
There are a wealth of employment, entertainment, sporting and educational opportunities for those that live or work in its centre and the locality. When moving yo Horwich you will find that the community is tight knit.
You will become part of one big family and everyone looks out for each other. If you're after some peace and quiet then Horiwch is the place for you. Over looking the pike, country town pubs and extremely good food.
Horwich also boasts a wide range of proud independent businesses and a brand new leisure centre that is connected to the Bolton leisure centre chain. It has a new swimming pool, tennis courts and new gym equipment.
Sell Your Property
At Miller Metcalfe, we understand that selling your home is one of the most exciting times of your life. Especially if you’re moving to a new city, for that highly sought-after career that you’ve always wanted or into your first house with your growing family, it’s a time of change and a signal that good things are happening. But moving also means selling your old house, bungalow, flat or apartment and that’s where we can help. From valuing your property and promoting it through various online and offline channels, to guiding potential buyers around your home, managing negotiations and keeping you regularly updated on the sales progression, we’re always there to offer the support you need and to move the process along as swiftly as possible.
With two beneficial packages to choose from, we make the process of selling your home as easy as possible.